Saturday, March 29, 2008

能者多劳,多劳多得...?

Haha.... Just wanna laugh at myself... wtf so stupid huh... Why everything i must finish it at last? Why they just cannot be responsible a bit? Why? Haiz... Whatever... It happened..
I thought my effort may get result... Haha... Whatever... Maybe im just not that good enough.... Need more effort though... 愚者千虑必有一得,智者千虑必有一失... Maybe i deserved the first.. "Fooler"... Need to be "effortful"....
She asked me izzit im sad... Yes... Im.... I aint wanna hide from you... I just dont want you to worry and sad for me... I want you happy... Though, maybe im just disappointed.. Whatever... Haha...
For you, reading this...
Cheer!!! & Have a good day!!!

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger 雯雯 Vivien said...

*muack* wrote blog also no tell me.don't scare i angry oh???please tell me no matter you are sad or happy.just wanna share it with you and accompany you when you need me.i won't sad cause of you're sad.i just will sad when you hide your sad to me.but,forgive you this time la.since the things already happened.no next time oh~*muack*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home